Intellient applies decades of experience in construction management at major international airports, local and federal governments, and commercial projects pertaining to technology systems delivery. Our construction management services involve working with the Owner, General Contractors, architects, engineers, and project managers to assist in developing a project definition in conjunction with the project’s steering board and sponsors.
The construction management role requires deliberate communication with Project Managers and Consultants through the planning and design project phases. We chart the progress of contract schedules, lead regularly scheduled meetings to keep all stakeholders aligned, and resolve cross-functional issues at the engineering level. This service also includes oversight for all compliance measures and construction processes.
A list of allConstruction Management
- Site Surveys
- Standards Compliance
- Technical Systems Inspections
- Technical Review Against Technical Specifications and Master Plans
- Contract and Safety Compliance
- Change Order Process Oversight
- Construction Inspector Oversight
- Process and Incorporation of RFI’s
- Final Approval of Technology Design Specifications
- Technology Systems Implementation Issue Resolution
- Technology Schedule Management
- Establish Commissioning Requirements
- Establish System Commissioning Test Scripts
- Quality Control Procedures
- Protection of Information Technology Assets
Projects in Focus
Explore our recent projects to learn more about how we put our full breadth of services to work.