Intellient specializes in providing project oversight, project management, and project coordination services related to Technology, Construction and facility-based Infrastructure Systems. As subject matter experts in information technology, our firm is typically engaged by and represents the Owner, Architect, Engineering firm or General Contractor.
Our Project Management service begins with developing a definition of the project in conjunction with the project’s steering board and stakeholders. Throughout the project, we ensure that resources are being used effectively and act as a liaison for stakeholders and contractors. We also manage any consultants involved in the project to maintain team cooperation and motivation. As the project closes out, it’s our responsibility to deliver results on time, within the budget, and according to the required quality standards.
Intellient values the PMP credential for Project Management Professionals and employees’ consultants with this credential. PMP is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
A list of all Project Management
- Project Definition Development
- Stakeholder Coordination and Communication
- Risk Management
- Evaluate Business Requirements
- Develop Project Controls and Plans
- Monitor Progress and Performance
- Provide Status Reports
- Manage Project Scope
- Provide Executive Management Updates
- Manage Project Evaluation and Dissemination Activities
- Manage Consultancy Input
- Define and Manage User Acceptance Testing Program
- Develop and Manage User Training Programs
- Resolve Cross-Functional Issues
- Budget and Schedule Management
- Project Close Out and Documentation
Projects in Focus
Explore our recent projects to learn more about how we put our full breadth of services to work.